Pesto With Wild Ramps
Wild ramps are a true springtime treat. Just the sight of them sprouting up through the leaves on the forest floor reminds you that spring really is on the way. Here, wild ramp leaves lend their unique, pungent flavor and bright green color this delicious and versatile pesto.
- 1/4 pound bunch Fresh Wild Ramps
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- 1/2 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Fresh Lemon Juice, To Taste
- Kosher or Sea Salt, To Taste
- Fresh Ground Pepper, To Taste
You May Also Like . . .